RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Juuva offers all customers a thirty- day return period on product purchases. If a customer is dissatisfied with any Juuva product within thirty (30) days of purchase,] the customer may return the product for a refund of the amount paid less a ten percent (10%) restocking fee. Product returns must be unopened and in resalable condition. Customer returns must be submitted with receipt of purchase. Ship- ping costs are not refundable. Refunds will be issued within thirty days of Juuva’s receipt of refund request. Products returned for a manufacturer defect may be ex- changed free of charge. If an ID returns more than $300.00 in products in any twelve (12) consecutive month period, it shall constitute the ID’s request to cancel his or her ID Agreement, and the return shall be treated as an inventory return.
Any Commissions paid to the Distributor and his or her Upline for the Products re- turned will be debited from the respective Upline Distributor’s account or withheld from present or future Commission payments. A Distributor agrees that he or she will not rely on existing Downline Organization Volume at the close of a Commissions period, as returns may cause changes to his or her Title, Rank and/or Commissions payout.
Procedures for All Returns
If you are not satisfied with your Juuva product purchase, Juuva will refund your purchase price or replace the product for orders placed within 30-days of your initial product order.
To Receive Proper Credit please follow these guidelines:
- Only product purchases made within 30-days of your initial order date are eligible for refund.
- To request a refund, you must contact Customer Service within 30 calendar days of your initial purchase date.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All products must be returned to the Juuva designated distribution center as indicated by Customer Service.
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from the Juuva Customer Service Department.
- Returns must be received within 10 business days of RMA issuance.
- Return the product by a traceable means of delivery with the RMA# to Juuva’s distribution center in the United States indicated on the label of delivery of product.
- Use proper shipping carton(s) and packaging materials to return product at purchaser's risk and expense, send by traceable means delivery.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of product.
Instructions for returns can be obtained by contacting Juuva Customer Service at 801-528-1894.
Promotional and certain specialty items may have more restricted conditions for returns.
Cancellation Policy: If a Customer or Distributor wishes to cancel an order, please call customer service at 801-528-1894. We can only cancel orders before it ships. If an order has already shipped, please refer
to the return policy.
Damaged/Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Service Representative within 30 days of delivery at 801-528-1894. Please supply the Representative with your Distributor ID number and Order number. Juuva will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner