BECOME A 1ST TIME JUUVA DIAMOND
Qualify for the 1st time as a Juuva Diamond and Juuva will pay for 6 days and 5 nights in a higher room category at the beautiful Sunscape Akumal, along with earning up to a $1,400 airfare credit!
Additional requirements for all Qualifiers:
- Promotion period is April 18, 2023 to March 18, 2024.
- This promotion covers all that is included in the resort’s all-inclusive package for 6 days and 5 nights only and transportation to/from the Cancun airport and resort (only on April 25 and April 29), based on the number of quarters a qualifier earns or by becoming a first time Juuva Diamond.
- Juuva lifetime ranks of Triple Platinum and above need to contact Bobbie Martin at Juuva for their qualifications.
- Qualifications under the Go Diamond promotion are only for those who have never earned the Juuva rank of Diamond.
- There are four 12-week quarters in which to earn portions of the JVC 2024 and up to $1,400 in airfare credit. See flyer for Pay Leg PV requirements and dates of the quarters.
- Pay Leg PV is determined weekly based on the Leg which has the least amount of total PV that week.
- If someone misses a quarter, they can repeat the qualification/reward for the missed quarter the next quarter. For example, if someone only had 4,000 Pay Leg PV during the 1st quarter (instead of the 5,000 needed) they need create 5,000 Pay Leg PV the second quarter and earn the 1st quarter award. They could still earn the other 2/3 of hotel & ground transportation in quarters 3 and 4 but would not be able to earn the airfare credit.
- Must qualify for at least two quarters to have room guaranteed.
- Juuva will announce a date in the future to all who have qualified as a new Juuva Diamond or earned at least 2 quarters as to when you must confirm you will be attending JVC or your room may no longer be available. Once thenumber of rooms used is confirmed, if rooms are still available, those with 1 quarter earned will have 7 days to confirm their attendance.
- If you earn airfare credit, you must contact Juuva and have your airfare approved before booking flight. Once booked, email Juuva your receipt and they will mail you a check within 14 business days covering up to $1,400 of your cost.
- If you earn 2/3 of JVC you will be responsible to pay $775 USD to Juuva no later than March 19, 2024.
- If you earn 1/3 of JVC you will be responsible to pay $1,550 USD to Juuva no later than March 19, 2024 if there are rooms still available.
- If you did not earn airfare credit, your airline itinerary, including record locator number, must be turned into Juuva by March 25, 2024 to guarantee transportation to/from the Cancan airport and resort.
- Generate at least 140 MPV every 4 weeks during the promotional period.
- Be a Summit Member during the promotional period.
- Excursion or incidentals that are not included in the “all-inclusive” resort package or provided by Juuva are not covered by this promotion, including spa services.
- This promotion is extended to Distributors who are listed on the Juuva application and their spouse or 1 guest. The qualifying Distributor must attend, or the qualification is null and void. No substitutions allowed. Rooms with 2 beds are not guaranteed.
- Attendees must be over 18 years old.
- Juuva reserves the right to modify this promotion at any time.
- By law, qualifiers will receive a 1099 for their portion of Juuva’s cost for the promotion.
- Each Juuva Vacation Club Qualifier traveling across any international boundary is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents, including any required visas, and for complying with the laws of each country flown from (the departure country), through (any transit country) and into the destination country. Qualifier is also responsible for all associated costs. Qualifiers must have all required legal travel documents 30 days prior to event. You must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure from the United States. Most countries require passports to be valid for at least six months if outside of the United States, please check on your country requirement.
- Juuva will request a copy of your passport upon you qualifying for Juuva Vacation Club 2024.
- Passports must be valid until December 2024.
- All airfare will require a pre-approval prior to ticket purchase and submission of actual airfare receipts as proof of purchase.
- No cash equivalency will be offered for any portion of this promotion.
- Juuva has contracted several room categories. Those with the highest paid as rank and number of qualifying quarters will be given the higher room categories.
- Limited rooms available. Rooms will be given in the order Distributors qualify for JVC based on date and time until they are gone.
- Maximum of 5 nights paid by Juuva.
- USA/Canada/Mexico promotion only.