Grant Pace serves as President and CEO of Juuva Enterprises, Inc. He is also Chairman of the Board of Directors. Together with Frankie Kiow he is a co‐founder of Juuva.
Grant has over 25 years of experience in the direct selling industry including:
- President of Shaklee
- President of the Nu Skin Division worldwide. (Other Nu Skin responsibilities included Executive Vice President Pharmanex and Vice President Asia Pacific and Greater China)
- Vice President Sara Lee Corporations (founded House of Sara Lee Philippines, House of Sara Lee Indonesia, and House of Sara Lee China) President Asia Pacific for Avon
He has extensive experience in China where, together with Frankie Kiow, he helped secure Direct Selling Licenses in China for four of the current seven US companies with government granted licenses in China.
He has managed direct sales operations in 31 countries and on all continents except Antarctica.
Prior to joining the direct sales industry, he worked for Bain & Company, prior to which he was an international attorney for Gulf Oil and Standard Oil of Indiana (now BP Amoco).
His educational achievements include the following degrees
- B. A., Brigham Young University
- Juris Doctor, J. Ruben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University
- MBA, Harvard Business School, with Second Year Honors. At Harvard he was elected Education Representative and appointed by the faculty as Student Chairman of the first ever Joint Student‐Faculty Ethics Committee tasked to draft a code of ethics for Harvard Business School.
In addition to vast experience, Grant brings to Juuva leadership, integrity and a clear vison for a company uniquely dedicated to improving the lives of others.