100 Years of Integrity & Leadership
All Executive Team members are dedicated professionals with more than 100 years of successful administrative experience in the Network Marketing industry. Each is committed to the success of every one of our Distributors. Combining their wisdom with experience, they have set the strategic direction for the company. The Juuva Executive Team will do what it takes to help provide the finest direct selling opportunity.
Built For Distributors
Discover the rewards of Juuva's unique and incredible distributor prosperity plan. Click below to view.Watch the video
Grant Pace serves as President and CEO of Juuva Enterprises, Inc. He is also Chairman of the Board of Directors. Together with Frankie Kiow he is a co‐founder of Juuva.
Grant has over 25 years of experience in the direct selling industry including:
- President of Shaklee
- President of the Nu Skin Division worldwide. (Other Nu Skin responsibilities included Executive Vice President Pharmanex and Vice President Asia Pacific and Greater China)
- Vice President Sara Lee Corporations (founded House of Sara Lee Philippines, House of Sara Lee Indonesia, and House of Sara Lee China) President Asia Pacific for Avon
He has extensive experience in China where, together with Frankie Kiow, he helped secure Direct Selling Licenses in China for four of the current seven US companies with government granted licenses in China.
He has managed direct sales operations in 31 countries and on all continents except Antarctica.
Prior to joining the direct sales industry, he worked for Bain & Company, prior to which he was an international attorney for Gulf Oil and Standard Oil of Indiana (now BP Amoco).
His educational achievements include the following degrees
- B. A., Brigham Young University
- Juris Doctor, J. Ruben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University
- MBA, Harvard Business School, with Second Year Honors. At Harvard he was elected Education Representative and appointed by the faculty as Student Chairman of the first ever Joint Student‐Faculty Ethics Committee tasked to draft a code of ethics for Harvard Business School.
In addition to vast experience, Grant brings to Juuva leadership, integrity and a clear vison for a company uniquely dedicated to improving the lives of others.
Art Mullins serves as the Operations and Finance Manager for Juuva. He manages the design, shipping and technical teams in the areas of web development, product delivery and compensation systems. He currently oversees all aspects of Global Operations and Finance including, vendor relations commissions and product development.
Art has over 15 years of Finance, Operations and direct sales experience both in the field and in management. As a Controller, CFO and Operations manager, he has managed companies on 5 continents and multiple industries. His experience creates a unique perspective into the direct selling industry that continues to benefit Juuva and its Distributors.
His educational achievements include:
- BA in Business Administration – Finance Weber State University
- MBA ‐ Utah State University – Graduated with honors
Compliance Director with over 20 years' experience in network marketing industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Bobbie has proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. Bobbie has Firstclass analytical, design and problem solving skills. Bobbie is dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting governmental regulations, agency guidelines, and internal policies to assure compliance. She works closely with R&D and Plant Operations to identify develop and manage continuous improvement activities. Bobbie maintains quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls, ensuring that performance and quality products conform to established company and governmental regulatory standards.
Goal oriented and highperforming executive, offering extensive background in regulatory compliance and risk management combined with solid experience in identifying and implementing strategies to capture improvement opportunities within the organization. Exemplify strong organizational and analytical skills demonstrated by successfully applying risk management principles in risk reporting and strategic development. Experienced executive with proven ability to lead and motivate multiorganizational and distributed teams in achieving challenging goals.
Bobbie is an advocate for issues that are identified as priority compliance matters on behalf of the management team's main objective is to provide legal advisement to the management team regarding regulatory needs in the context of a strategic plan for longterm growth. As such, Bobbie is integral in the development and implementation of policies and procedures. Bobbie facilitates all compliance applications, inquiries and documentation.
An open communicator and relationship builder. Bobbie provides clear direction in a results driven style. One of her greatest strengths is her ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both corporate and with the distributors.
Bobbie specializes in Distributor Compliance; Corporate Regulatory Compliance, including FDA, FTC, and state regulatory affairs'
For over 30 years Garon has helped companies of all sizes, from startup to fortune 100, solve their business problems. As an independent businessman, professional consultant, and employee he has worked as a project manager, architect, lead consultant, operations manager, director and chief information officer. Whereby he has gained a broad range of industry experience including: Direct Selling, Retail, Logistics, Manufacturing, BioSciences, Ecommerce, Legal, Medical, Government and Education.
In December 2010, Garon earned a BS in Entrepreneurship from the University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business which has further amplified his business skills. This trifecta of computer expertise, broad industry experience, and a comprehensive degree in cultivating new businesses is a unique combination rarely found in an individual. Key projects and accomplishments include:
- Project Manager for Univera’s first international expansion into Malaysia
- Designed and deployed system for updating tax software to over 11,000 locations
- Database Architect for a large data center, cloud, and managed services provider
- Developed “Enterprise Class” reporting system for Microsoft and the nation’s second largest tax software and service provider.
- Project Manager for Max International’s first international expansion into Philippines, New Zealand & Australia
- Senior Manager Technology and Operations for Ancestry.com DNA product.
- Spearheaded Sorenson Genomics’ Korean Peninsula reunification DNA testing business initiative.
- Established DNA matching service for the Thailand government’s identification of victims from the 2004 tsunami disaster.
- Designed USANA Health Sciences Data Warehouse and business analysis reporting environment.
- Project Architect for NASA’s Computer Integrated Engineering (CIE) of shuttle booster manufacturing.
- Developed British Airways’ Latin America frequent flyer system.
Bachelor of Science Major in Marketing
- Serves as Operations Manager for Juuva Philippines.
- With years of experience in Network Marketing Industry as corporate management team since 2005
- Has attended several international training for USA and Asia markets
- A mother of 1 boy and girl, happily married